Supporting your submission with bespoke publication packages
Oncology Central is partnered with Edanz Oncology, who are committed to providing publication support for the international research community, from individual clients to large institutions. Authors submitting to Oncology Central’s partner journals published by the Future Science Group (FSG) can work with Edanz to receive a range of publication support services, including manuscript development and preparation as well as content enrichment with visual abstracts, videos, plain language summaries and more.
Edanz Research & Publication Support Services For Oncologists
- Poster development
- Slide kit development
- Congress abstract development from data/report
- PLS development
- Patient summary development
- Manuscript development
- Publication planning
- Study rationale development
- Research question development
- Research question and study concept development
- Synopsis development
- Statistical analysis plans
- Expert review of protocol
- Full protocol development (including synopsis)
- Gap/literature analyses
- Graphical abstract development
- Research infographic
- Systematic literature reviews (excluding Manuscript Development)
- Statistical analysis
- Expert review of results / interpretation support
- Figure generation
Oncology Central Journals
By working with Edanz, authors also receive discount off FSG’s journal publishing solutions, which includes:
- Make the article Open Access under a CC-BY-NC-ND license
- Publish within 6 weeks of submission using FSG’s Accelerated Publication option
- Help a wider audience understand your article through FSG’s lay abstracts and Plain Language Summaries
- Enrich the article with an infographic to provide an in-depth, visually engaging overview
- Enhance with a video with authors discussing their latest research or published paper
- Share on one of FSG’s free-to-access digital hubs to help reach a broad, engaged and international audience
- Extended reach of your article through targeted marketing
Edanz (https://www.edanz.com/) a scientific research support service. We are committed to providing innovative solutions to the challenges faced by cancer researchers and clinicians around the world. Edanz provides guidance and support at every stage of research planning, execution, writing, and publication processes.
Edanz Pharma (evidence.edanz.com) supports Medical Affairs teams to plan and execute evidence generation strategies: gap and landscape analyses, publication planning, RWE studies, meta analyses, scientific platform development, manuscript development, congress support, and patient engagement strategies.
Our teams include researchers, journal editors, peer reviewers, publication consultants, medical writers and medical communications specialists.
Edanz is part of M3 Group (https://corporate.m3.com/), and a sister company to Doctors.net.uk, Medlive (medlive.cn), and MDLinx (mdlinx.com).